Organize your wardrobe with personalised hangers
Personalised dress hangers are usually something girls get for their bridal showers and weddings. But believe it or not custom clothes hangers can also be very helpful, when it comes to organizing your closet. Use the custom hangers to rearrange your wardrobe by seasons. Prepare whole outfits for certain occasions and “label” them with name hangers. Or simply “mark” his and your clothes and prove that he has definitely more stuff, when you do.
So first get the…
- wooden hangers
- permanent spray paints of your choice
- permanent marker
- big sticky labels, Washi tape and plastic bag
1. Cover the metal hooks with plastic bag and secure with Washi tape.
2. Spray paint the top of the hanger with the lighter tone. That is going to be the color of the circle. Let the color dry.
3. Prepare forms (circles, hearts, whatever you want) made of sticky labels.
4. Place the labels in the centre of the the hangers.
5. Spray paint the entire hanger with the second paint.
6. Once the color has dried, remove carefully the labels and the plastic bags.
7. Draw the initials/monogram with the permanent marker in the centre of the circle.
Thanks for reading,