Spray painting objects is probably the most popular way to express a creative bone. And by the variety of colors and areas of use you can produce stunning results around your house with spray painting. This project shows you how to customize a salad bowl by using stencil technique and permanent acrylic spray paint.
You will need:
- metal bowl
- alphabet stencils
- sticky labels
- permanent spray paint
- rubber gloves
1. Turn the bowl upside down and place a rectangular label piece in the center of the bowl. The label piece should be big enough to hold the word you’ve chosen.
2. Spray carefully couple times over the label.
3. Wait until the color has dried, then remove the label.
4. Position the stencil letter inside the window on the bowl, cover it with paper and spray paint it with short color beams. Wait until the color has dried, then repeat the step for each letter of your word. Protect your hands with rubber gloves.
5. The permanent spray paints are normally resistant up to 80°C but you still should hand wash the bowl.
Thanks for reading,