I just can’t help it, can I? It try so hard to come up with more edgy and cool designs but at the end of the day I end up putting cute cat ears onto a beret hat. I still hope you guys like this tutorial. The cat ears do look adorably cool! 😉
You will need:
- matching felt fabric
- scissors, matching thread with needle, pins and sewing machine
1. Pin the ear pattern onto the double folded felt fabric and cut out 2 ears.
2. Sew along the ear tip with the sewing machine.
3. Turn the ears inside out iron them flat.
4. Push the edge inside the ear and close the opening with hand stitching.
5. Pin the finished ears to the beret. The placement depends on the way you wear your beret. Put the beret on and play around with the placement in front of the mirror.
6. Sew on the ears so that they have a slightly oval form. Finished.